Hormone Health Course
- Educate people about the different hormones and how they affect your health
- Discuss hormone mimickers and how they disrupt hormone balance in your life
- Live a cleaner and better life
Section 1: Start Here:
- Lecture 1: Introduction – Who is Dr. Meaghan Kirschling and why should you take this course
- Lecture 2: How to navigate this course. Tips and Tricks. Take notes-ask questions have fun
- Lecture 3: What this course is not! You are not under medical care with Dr. Meaghan.
Section 2: Hormone and Endocrine Disruptors:
Describe what is a hormone and how endocrine disruptors affect normal hormone balance
- Lecture 4: Endocrine Disruptors. All you need to know about Endocrine Disruptors. Have fun!
- Lecture 5: Lower Estrogen Naturally Part 1. This is a very powerful course.
- Lecture 6: Lower Estrogen Naturally Part 2. What you need to know!
- Lecture 7: Lower Estrogen Naturally Part 3. The more you know, they better you will feel!
- Lecture 8: Hormone Detoxification Part 1. Will you Detox, after this course?
- Lecture 9: Hormone Detoxification Part 2. Will you Detox, after this course?
- Quiz 1: Hormone Balance and Detoxification
Section 3: The Dirty Dozen. Everything You Want To Know About “The Dirty Dozen”
- Lecture 10: BPA: Bisphenol A. BPA, what to watch for, what you need to know. BPA breakdown!
- Lecture 11: Atrazine. After you learn about Atrazine, you will want to watch this again!
- Lecture 12: Phthalates, Everything you need to know. Be aware, the more you know will help!
- Lecture 13: Glycol Ethers, know what you are bringing into your house. Glycol Ethers, Enjoy!
- Lecture 14: Organophosphate Pesticides, what you need to know. These are everywhere!
- Lecture 15: Dioxins, How we are exposed. The more you know. Dioxins, know the truth!
- Lecture 16: Fire Retardants, what you need to know and how to protect your family!
- Lecture 17: PFC’s, You need to pay attention to this lecture, you can limit your exposure!
- Lecture 18: Lead, Arsenic, and Mercury. Time to go back to science with the Periodic Table!
- Lecture 19: Perchlorate, limit your exposure, the truth and what you can do about it!
- Quiz 2: Dirty Dozen Review
Section 4: Conclusion
Thanks so much for taking the course. Please provide any feedback to us. Feel free to visit www.beyondthebasicshealthacademy.com with any questions and to find out more about health and nutrition
- Lecture 20: Thank You For Taking Our Course! Keep an eye out for future lectures.